Friday 26 February 2016

The girl behind the blog

Hello everyone,

As you can tell this is my first post on this blog and I thought I'd kick start with the oh so typical '25 facts about me'. Although unoriginal it is, in my opinion, a great way to start a blog as you get to know the person sat here typing this. So, without further ado...

  1. I am 20 years old, turning the big 21 this year.

  2. My family is very hectic. Sibling wise I have: 2 brothers, 1 half brother, 1 step brother, 1 half sister and 3 step sisters. Crazy right?

  3. I have two beautiful little nephews who are my world, no doubt they'll feature on here sometime soon.

  4. I adore Grey's Anatomy and Friends. If I was a fan girl over anything it would most definitely be those two.

  5. I am a very stubborn person.

  6. My mother dearest is my bestest friend in the whole universe.

  7. I have a weakness for crunchies.

  8. And lipstick.

  9. And eyeshadow pallettes.

  10. I work in motor insurance.

  11. Men's fashion excites me far more than women's. I think this comes from working on a menswear department for 3 years.

  12. I really like the Sims.

  13. I am a very 'all or nothing' type of person.

  14. I have 3 happy places: Cornwall, Brighton and my home. Cornwall definitely trumps it though.

  15. I suffer with anxiety.

  16. My life goal was to become a lawyer, until I let fact number 15 stand in my way.

  17. I have many vices, although alcohol isn't one of them.

  18. I was bullied quite badly as a child and therefore take absolutely no crap.

  19. I am a very sarcastic person. (Fun fact: I was going to write 'I'm probably the most sarcastic person you'll meet' but I'm relatively certain anyone who has ever claimed to be sarcastic has said that.)

  20. I do not yet drive.

  21. I am newly single. Why do something typical like dye your hair? Why not start a blog?

  22. I am tall for a girl - 5'9. This causes many an issue with men.

  23. I have quite a vulgar mouth and swear far too often. I'm sorry for this.

  24. My last meal would probably be 2 double cheeseburgers and some fries. Classy I know.

  25. I'm an all around weirdo and I absolutely love it. Join me on the adventure.


Until next time, I'm off back down the rabbit hole.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment